Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is bedhead manipulator good for scene hair?

Very good... I just got some and it works pretty well for my hair (Yes, it's "scene") First, what I do is get a comb and rub some between my fingers and then rub it onto the comb. (Make sure there is not too much... it gets your hair greasy if you overuse) and then I comb it through my hair while rotating the cmb sideways almost like you would do if you are using a straightener to make your hair flip outwards. It defines the layers. Since it does not hold very well, I also add some Got 2B Glued hair glue to it... It holds extremely well. I usually keep the longest layer pin-straight and poof up the top layer(s). Finish it off with some hairspray and maybe a bow for the "Scene" look. If you don't have any Got 2B Glued, use egg whites... I know it sounds weird, but it has about the same effect of the hair glue if you don't have it... It's what the Brit Punks used to use. :)



Is bedhead manipulator good for scene hair?

yes

No comments:

Post a Comment