Monday, July 27, 2009

Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

I Want My Hair Black With One Or Two Blonde Streaks Down The Side!



My Hair Is Currently Very Dark Brown Almost Black...With Lots Of Layers Ranging From Shoulder Length To Above My Ear :)



What Section Of Hair Would Look Best Dyed WhiteBlonde?



Heres Some Pics



[Sorry If These Are Pictures Of You..If You Want Me To Take Them Down I Will]



http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8551/... %26lt;--Small End Chunk



http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4944/... %26lt;--Thinner Chunk



http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/650/hai... %26lt;-- Large Strip



Will Be The Colour Blonde In Second Picture :)Which Looks The Best..I Really Need Help With This..Having It Done In 1 Week



Thanks x



Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

well i like the 1st one and the last one the best =]] i want "Scene" hair too =] and yea the blonde from the second pic will look hte best it will make it STAND out more! good luck im sure it'll come out nice!



Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

lovin the hair!! go for the big streak. nice style girl!!!



Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

I like the chunk one. the last one



Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

The first one would look awsome, grrr i envy that girls hair, its to perfect. Or what my freind did [we both have 'scene' hair too] is she dyed all her hair black. [but she put foil over her whole top layer so it wasent black] Then she took the foil of and dyded her shortist layer all platium blonde. It looks pretty stealler. You could do that too.



If you want.



goodbye



:]



Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

I like the 1st one.



Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

I like the 2nd one. she's really cute.



Black Hair__Blonde Streaks?! [Scene]?

I like the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment