Monday, July 27, 2009

I want A new hair cut. And Want it a Scene haircut. But I dont know what My hair can do. Can someone

I got Really thick hair. And I want it a cute scene haircut. Here is what my hair looks like right now. Go to this link. It is longer when i straighten it. Can someone help. Please



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/c...



I want A new hair cut. And Want it a Scene haircut. But I dont know what My hair can do. Can someone help?

ok you need side abgs i say going to the left side i have side bangs, you'll need lots and lots of layers lots and shorter one at the top and you need



hair spray good hairspray nothing cheap



a teaser comb/or a comb you will need to back comb like crAZY!!!!



you will need a voulmizing spray i use pantene sheer voulme right now love it this can be bought a walgreens and you can add clip in extenstion as well



hoped i helped



I want A new hair cut. And Want it a Scene haircut. But I dont know what My hair can do. Can someone help?

Well you can do the side bangs but really scene is so done and overdone right now

No comments:

Post a Comment