Monday, July 27, 2009

A little advice for a scene hair cut?

Maybe get my hair cut soon and I really want that scene hair cut. Which salons can I go get that particular scene hair cut at? Do I go to any local hair salons or do I go to the professional ones? Or the salons at the mall?



A little advice for a scene hair cut?

Just go to a regular salon. Most scene kids spend little money on their look. Bring a picture and ask them for the specific cut.



Some also even go as far to cut their own hair.



Your hair is long enough for a cut that looks like your pictures. If it isn't just add some extensions.



A little advice for a scene hair cut?

Ok here's my new answer. Get your hair dyed black at home [its cheaper than salon]. Then ask your stylist for really choppy layers. Straighten your hair and you'll look really cute, yet scene.



A little advice for a scene hair cut?

You can go to a professional salon or something, and just show them a picture of what you want, and then ask for a trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment