Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scene-ish hair[help]?

ok so my hair is SUPPPER curly and i straighten it,



i have "scene-ish" hair to my chin.



and i hair spry it and its perfect. ... for about 2 hourss.



then it curls and poofs.



help?



[and i cant get a preffesionaly done [straightened]



suggestions?



Scene-ish hair[help]?

Use straightening serum



Scene-ish hair[help]?

YES you can! There are alot of people that go to my school that get there hair chemically straitened by a stylist and it looks great! I used to think that they only made pereminent hair straitning for african americans, but they have some for every race. It is a bit expensive but all my friends say it was well worth the money! So yea you should look into getting it chemically done! here is a link for some tips if your interested!



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip086....

No comments:

Post a Comment