Saturday, July 25, 2009

"scene/emo" hair help Choppy Layers?

I'm gunna cut it



I know what to do



except what does the back look like



"scene/emo" hair help Choppy Layers?

Well, for scene hair, for my hair, scene-ish look, I get about the finest layer of my hair and cut it short, at the top, but not to short, its about..6 inches, but my hair is pretty long, then I tease that layer I cut, and it looks poofy, and I love it x].



But if your going for the short spikey look,



I got nuthin'.



"scene/emo" hair help Choppy Layers?

look through several different mirrors at a time



"scene/emo" hair help Choppy Layers?

get a picture off google images, they would have tons of pictures of the back of the head. be careful! i don't want you losing hair!



"scene/emo" hair help Choppy Layers?

http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



"scene/emo" hair help Choppy Layers?

OMG!!! ARE U EMO?? CUZ IF UR NOT U SHOULDN'T TRY IT!!! PPL GET MAD WHEN YOU TRY TO BE EMO WHEN YOUR NOT!!!!!!!!! SRY IF YOU ARE... I JUST HATE THAT PPL ARE CALLING US POSERS BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE...... LOOK IN GOOGLE IMAGES FOR PICTURE OF EMO PPL!!! SRY AGAIN!!!



"scene/emo" hair help Choppy Layers?

Are you cutting it short short or what??? I found this n it looks cute n emo... what u think??http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/em...

No comments:

Post a Comment