Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Scene/Emo" Hair... What should I ask the hairdresser??

Ok, so today I'm getting my hair cut, probably like this:



http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/S...



I'm definately bringing in the picture, but I was wondering if I should add any details about how they should cut it. Like, should they use scissors or a razor and how short the layers should be. I'm not exactly sure what to tell them. . .



Oh, and I hate labels. Just because I like that type of hair style doesn't mean I'm "emo", or whatever. So don't bring that subject up, please.



Thanks ^.^



"Scene/Emo" Hair... What should I ask the hairdresser??

tell your hairdesser about shortish to your ears very very chopy, layerish,and straight hair wicked straight. Also you should have almost black hair. That is my emo look, i always tell my hairdresser that the best emo look out their is choppy hair with a long bang accross my eyes. Good Luck !!



"Scene/Emo" Hair... What should I ask the hairdresser??

yucky, theres much better scene hair, that girl has terrible bangs, just brign the pic, she will know what to do, if you went in and said give me emo/scene hair they would know what to do, because everyone has it now. if you tell the hairdresser to use a razor. and they are better with scissors, then it might end up sucking cuz they dont know how to use a razor, just let them do what they know how to do, its there job to know how.



"Scene/Emo" Hair... What should I ask the hairdresser??

uhh yea andy m said it all

No comments:

Post a Comment