Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do i make my hair more scene even though my hair is already scene?

ok well my hair iz lyke hayley williams....



http://a499.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/011...



not the color,[[my hair is BLONDE]] but the



style.......



i dont really know how to



make my hair look lyk that..... lyk how do u



make the layers stand out more.... or maybe even spike?



please please help me ;)



THANK YOU!



o... also.



do you have any ideas how to make it more interesting?



No i can not die my hair... my mom wont let me.



any interesting hair ideas i can



do with this hairstyle???



Thank you so much for your sugestions :)



How do i make my hair more scene even though my hair is already scene?

super hold or sculpting gel it will spike the ends or make your hair do any crazy thing. if you cant permidently dye it try tempory dye like at hot topic.



How do i make my hair more scene even though my hair is already scene?

To make the layers stand out more, I use Garnier's Surf hair texturizing spray. Spray it on and shake your head, I'm not kidding. :-) Or just spray it on and work it with your fingers i.e. style the ends out.

No comments:

Post a Comment