Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hello, I'm looking for "scene" haircuts for really long hair, pictures or links would

So, I've been growing my hair out since jr high and it is down to my bottom and is dark brown and sort of wavy. I really like the "scene" hairdos and styles and I was wondering if any of you guys have ideas for a hair cut that keeps most of the length but incorporates layers and styling options. pictures, links or ideas would be awesome!! thank you so much :)



Hello, I'm looking for "scene" haircuts for really long hair, pictures or links would be appreciated:)

when you go to a salon, ask to get a lot of layers, using a razor cut technique (and so you won't be surprised if you haven't done this before: if your hair isn't wet enough, it might hurt) you should also get it thinned out at the bottom as well and before anything tell 'em you want to keep the length (i've realized most stylists are scissor happy)...hope i helped!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/ohericuh/38...



Hello, I'm looking for "scene" haircuts for really long hair, pictures or links would be appreciated:)

google long hair styles



Hello, I'm looking for "scene" haircuts for really long hair, pictures or links would be appreciated:)

Check the links out below, they are two groups i am a part of on myspace. Its Punk My Hair and Hair Whores. A LOT of scene and emo type hairstyles. Also you can check out their profiles to see even more. Just copy and paste the links into the address bar if you cant click on them!



Hello, I'm looking for "scene" haircuts for really long hair, pictures or links would be appreciated:)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/o...



if you just want to see long hairstyles



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/tags/e...



if you want to see a whole bunch of different types:)



i would suggest cutting it short with a lot of layers around your crown, and then dying big chunks different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment