Saturday, July 25, 2009

How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

okay how do i make my hair scene core. Its not layered at all. Its normal. It isnt layered it isnt died it isnt even put with any clips or any thing. I only have hair to my boobies ;] and its the same length all around with a side part. I have an addiction to scene core hair and im wondering so bad how to make it like



THIS:



http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/c...



or



http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/c...



or



http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd233...



or



http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/...



PLEASE HELP!



im only asking for this and no crap or anything else. Please Help



How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

don't cut the ends ! Your hair sounds so gorgeous !!!



You can achieve those styles just through teasing your hair (A LOT) at the top, straight back and out behind your ears. Then use hairspray and scrunch for some texture! Leave your fringe apart from the scrunching and comb it heavily across and over your face to one side, maybe secure with a clip. Get some cute hair accezories, straighten the ends of your hair to a point and away you go ! :) x



How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

1. Brush all you hair to the front



2. Take some cissors and cut a bald line on one of side of the top side of your head to make the hear go the other way.



3. Cut your bangs to about eyebrow level



4. Shorten the hair on your neck to where it barely touches your back.



5. then wait for bangs to grow out right.



How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

well first off you should print one of those pictures out and ask your hair stylist if your hair is long enough for that if not I recomend getting extentions or growing your hair alittle longer, and your hair will need to be layered in order to have that look, and your bangs cut to the side. You could add in alittle bit of a diffrent color to your hair like if your hair is light a dark color and if your hair is dark then a light color, but thats only if you want to color it. And may I suggest that a bow on the side of your hair would look good with this cut because Ive had my hair like that before.



How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

All those hair styles involve teasing...but to get your bangs to go over like that you have to train them...make sure their wet and blow dry them in the motion you want them to be...



How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

print out all of those pictures and go to your local hair salon and show you stylist those pictures, when i did this my stylist gave me exactly what i wanted, it looks great.



Good luck!



How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

the best thing i can suggest is that u watch some teasing videos on youtube.com and take those pis to a salon and ask if they can razor cut your hair to match the pics u have.



How Do I Make Scene-Core Hair?

Stop calling it scene-core.thats lame.If you knew anything about being scene or even by looking at the pictures its obvious you need sidebangs and layers to get the hair style.kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment