Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair???scene???

kkz wat hair style should i get?? i have like a round face and i want something scene my hair right noww is brown



if ur gonna answer wtf is scene and i dunno then dont bother answering oh and if u write a long thing saying scene isnt a style and ehmagawd ur making scene dead ura scene poser not me!



Hair???scene???

http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newes...



has alot of cool scene cuts



short hair in the back and long hair in the front is scene



%26amp; so is a side bang



i hope that helps !



qood luck ! [=



- marissa %26lt;3



Hair???scene???

I think maybe Black with purple. I think it would look great on your head. If you want more ideas check out Http://www.emobucket.com



I hope I helped :) Best of luck and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment