Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ok, how the hell do i fix my scene hair?

im pretty sure i have a similar cut to scene hair, but i NEVER fix it the way i want it.



http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/hm...



i want my hair more like that one. can anyone help?



Ok, how the hell do i fix my scene hair?

Well it looks like she has extensions, so I guess those would help you alot. When blow drying your hair do it upside down so it will look more volumnous. Then when you straighten it, take the very first layer of hair and clip it up. Then tease and hairspray it and gently comb the very top layer over so it covers up all the knots from backcombing. Then you should probobly get a pomade or something to make it piecy. Be sure to use finishing spray too.



Ok, how the hell do i fix my scene hair?

you need to put some hairspray at the top, where the shorter layers are. And at the bottom, straighten it! This way, you have volume at the top, and flatness at the ends.



Ok, how the hell do i fix my scene hair?

go to utube and type in how to tease hair. or type in scene hair but



typing in how to tease hair willbe better



Ok, how the hell do i fix my scene hair?

the way i used to get my hair like that was by taking little chunks of hair at the top of my head, and straightening them UP. i'd keep doing this until i had finished the entire upper part of my hair, and then lightly brush through all the straightened pieces. at this point i'd have the main shape, but then i'd mess it up a bit and use *lots* of hairspray (it's the most important part!). doing this will give you the cute poofy look on top, then all you have to do is straighten the bottom part. :)



this will work the best if your hair is layered!

No comments:

Post a Comment