Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scene/ Emo Hair??? Thin Shoulder length Brown Hair.....?

so im getting my hair cut sometime soon.



and i want a sorta scene emo look.



my hair is about3-4 in. past my shoulders, and its brown, thin, with a little bit of a wave to it.



but i cant seem to find anything that suits me without looking like i have no hair since its all razored cut.



:/



i need help; do you have any suggestions on special ways to tell the salon woman to cut my hair?



or better yet; do you have photos?



:)



thnks a mill.



Scene/ Emo Hair??? Thin Shoulder length Brown Hair.....?

photobuket or google and type in emo scene hair



Scene/ Emo Hair??? Thin Shoulder length Brown Hair.....?

you probably won't look good in the pictures i got because of your wavy..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment