Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scene/emo hair for wavy brown hair?

Right, so I want to get my hair cut in a scene/emo way. But i've got brown wavy hair, so would it be possible? Or would it not look right? I dont want to straighten it everyday, cept I dont mind straightening the bangs.



Also would straight bangs look werid?



Scene/emo hair for wavy brown hair?

lol, yea, for one emo hair looks really bad, 2, it definitally wouldnt turn out right. somethings ur body wont let you do, like me, i cant gain any weight, my metabolizm is so high i'd have to eat Twinky outta buisiness to gain any weight.



Scene/emo hair for wavy brown hair?

ask your stylist for an edgy cut with razored ends and layers to suit your hairs texture. have the bangs a little long, past your eyes and swoop them to one side and straighten. My idea of emo scene hair is short, edgy, asymmetric, really impactful. Maybe dye a couple pieces in the bangs a bright color with Manic Panic hair dye. That will automatically put you up there =]



Scene/emo hair for wavy brown hair?

Well, it depends if you have a head band on. Like if you straighten your bangs, and leave the back of your hair wavey, you will look better if you had a cute head band on. %26amp;%26amp; make your bangs side-swept, it will make your hairstyle more emo. Hoped I helped. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment