Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where is a good place in Chicago to get "scene" hair done??

Like, i've gotten layers, but the stylist did them a bit too long, so they just grew out and everything is the same length now. I got bangs, but i can never get them to go to the side fully. They always end up breaking apart in sections and just kinda stay there. I was going to do coon tails and all that good stuff, but i don't trust my friends with it, because they don't understand the scene fashion. And also, i can never get good, poofed, teased, hairsprayed and maybe spiked hair like all of them do. For me, it always comes out in a big sticky knot with no more volume than it would have gotten normally. Help??



Where is a good place in Chicago to get "scene" hair done??

I just got a haircut resently and they did great, straightened, dryed,and did all this stuff to make it look amazing. Fist haircut I'm happy with and am still happy with. It's a salon called LE (or LA) PASSAGE and it's brand new. you do need to make an appointment. It is at the corner of Cumberland and Balmont in River Grove I think is what the city is called. A week later and I'm still pleased, the best haircut I've ever gotten expecially for just $45. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment