Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

I've got dark brown, half way down my back, short layered at the top hair but want some other colour in it, perhaps blonde, but not total blonde, i don't know where i should situate the colour in my hair, i want to keep the look emo/scene, any suggestions? Thanks



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

You can get a coloring process called highlights, by bleaching pieces that you want to stand out and they recolor your hair the brown you desire. I would go with the method of weaving when do the highlights( which is parting the hair and the weaving the comb through the hair like do in basket weaving) this allow the color to see more spread out and not so one spot located.....



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

lets try blonde and black!!!



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

In order to have any funky color stay in your hair for a long amount of time, you are going to have to bleach it first.



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

just put bleach on the side. then be yourself and stop the fashion emo is fashion.



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

well you should stick with red green and black like my hair is black and half blonde at the bottom ya know just try getting red tips!



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

I've seen lots of emo's with red and black hair mixed together. Like have complete black hair. Then highlight it with red. Hope that helped.



I Need Colour Advice for Emo/scene hair?

do two like light blonde but if you think its not emo/scene then do a red or black that would be soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment