Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need a cute way to get my hair cut and colored. kinda choppy, and the "scene/emo" look.

i have hair about 7-10 inches past my shoulders and i'm in desperate need of a new look. my hair is pretty dark right now, but i want somethign different and i like the "scene" hair. but i'm not a huge fan of the super short layers. i need some pics and suggestions of cute stuff.



I need a cute way to get my hair cut and colored. kinda choppy, and the "scene/emo" look. any suggestions?

i suggest if you want the scene look but dont want all the layers, at least get the choppy side bangs, and just a few layers. if you like your hair dark, you can go with the classic blonde on top and dark on the bottom thing or just get a few blonde streaks....those are pretty typical scene looks, or you can dye it all one color, or even add purple/pink/blue/whatever color streaks. scene hair is very versatile! search "scene hair" on photobucket.com and im sure you will find something you like there...they have soooo many pictures. good luck hun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment