Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who knows a stylist who can do scene hair?

I live in New Port Richey, FL and i cant find any stylist who knows how to do real scene hair. Does anyone know where i can find someone who knows how to do it?



Please include where they work and their name and a contact number would be nice :]



Thanks in advance.



Who knows a stylist who can do scene hair?

Try an Aveda Salon, a lot of times I see people there who really know how to rock the scene hair.



Also, if you bring a picture of something you like a lot of hairstylist can do it.



Try finding a hairstylist who has worked with Vidal Sassoon or Aveda or Redken.



You might have to pay more money, but hey, it will be worth it! My last haircut cost $200-- but I haven't had to get it cut since!



Who knows a stylist who can do scene hair?

most 'scene' kids do it themselves.



i do mine myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment